Reconnecting Generations: Inspirational Ideas from Across Canada
EAPO and CNPEA hosted a webinar to highlight programs from across Canada to provide a snapshot of IG initiatives and their successes and learn how to adapt in IG programs into communities and/or volunteer in local intergenerational projects.
- Audrey Ronalds, Community Engagement Coordinator, Anglophone North School District in Bathurst (NB)
- Jules Myer, Project Manager for GrandPals Lead Consultant and CEO of FAAB Inc. (ON)
- Betty Good, Rural LINK/School Program Coordinator (AB)
- Lois Faris, Older Adult (AB), Mutual Mentoring Group (AB)
- Lesley Lahaye, Retired Assistant Superintendent of Schools Peace River North, Fort St. John (BC)
- Dr. Sharon McCoubrey, President, The Lake Country Art Gallery Society, Coordinator of Community Engagement for the Faculty of Education at UBC Okanagan