Reconnecting Generations: Inspirational Ideas from Across Canada
EAPO and CNPEA hosted a webinar to highlight programs from across Canada to provide a snapshot of IG initiatives and their successes and learn how to adapt in IG programs into communities and/or volunteer in local intergenerational projects.
- Audrey Ronalds, Community Engagement Coordinator, Anglophone North School District in Bathurst (NB)
- Jules Myer, Project Manager for GrandPals Lead Consultant and CEO of FAAB Inc. (ON)
- Betty Good, Rural LINK/School Program Coordinator (AB)
- Lois Faris, Older Adult (AB), Mutual Mentoring Group (AB)
- Lesley Lahaye, Retired Assistant Superintendent of Schools Peace River North, Fort St. John (BC)
- Dr. Sharon McCoubrey, President, The Lake Country Art Gallery Society, Coordinator of Community Engagement for the Faculty of Education at UBC Okanagan
Recent Blog Posts
Police say more and more seniors are falling prey.
The RCMP, CAFC and OPP raise awareness after an increase in emergency – grandparent scams
Fraud Prevention Month 2023: Fraud losses in Canada reach another historic level
Social Work Week and National Social Work Month
Recreation therapists help patients living with dementia feel seen, heard, valued.